Sales Administration & Support -10 month Maternity Leave – Contract. Based in our Cowra Office.
About the Role:
Maternity Leave Contract -Part-time Flexible Hours -Minimum 24hrs per week.
Commencing mid-July 2021.
This role involves sales and administrative duties including:
- Face to face sales of technology-related products.
- Quoting of technology-related products.
- Stock ordering and inventory control.
- Booking in of service jobs.
- Answering phone calls and directing to the correct departments &/or creating service tickets.
- Setup of technology related products including computers, laptops, tablets and more.
- Maintaining the presentation of the showroom.
- All other sales and administrative duties as identified by your manager.
It is important in this role that you have exceptional people skills, have a sound understanding of todays technology (we don’t expect you to be an expert) and are experienced in providing a high level of sales and customer service.
To be successful in this position you will require:
- Great customer service skills.
- A positive attitude with an outgoing personality.
- A passion for technology.
- General Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Technically savvy with todays technology.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Proven time management skills.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Minimum of 2 Years’ experience in a sales and/or customer service type role.
- Experience in inventory management.
- A willingness to learn new technologies.
- A Current Drivers License.
Applications in writing to [email protected], by Friday 4th June 2021.