What We Do
Network Infrastructure – Consulting, Auditing, Design & Deployment
Our team of Cisco, Brocade, Lenovo DCG (IBM) and D-link certified engineers are highly experienced in the design, auditing, implementation and management of local area (LAN) and wide area (WAN) network technologies supporting large organisations.
We have a deep understanding of the complex networking technologies and standards that are available in this field and can assist any organisation in designing high performance, highly available networks.
- Port Macquarie Hastings Council Core Network Design & Implementation
- Port Macquarie Hastings Council HA Border Network Design and Implementation
- Port Macquarie Hastings Council Access Network Design & Implementation
- Midcoast Council (Taree) Brocade Storage Network Implementation
- Midcoast Council (Taree) Core and Access Switch Implementation
- Forbes Shire Council Nexus Storage Network Implementation
- Expressway Spares Dell Storage Network Implementation
- Port Macquarie Hastings Council Compute, Storage, Virtualisation and Disaster Recovery design and implementation
- Midcoast Council (Taree) Compute & Storage design & implementation
- Forbes Shire Council Cisco Nexus & EMC Storage Area Network design & implementation
- Becloud Networks Compute & Storage design & implementation
- Expressway Spares Storage and DR design & implementation
Data Centre Infrastructure – Consulting, Auditing, Design & Deployment
At the core of every large organisation is their data centre. Our team are responsible for the design and installation of highly available data centre solutions for some of regional Australia’s largest employers.
Our team hold data centre technology certifications from Cisco, EMC, Lenovo DCG (IBM), Microsoft, Nimble Storage (HPE), Veeam and VMWare.
Security Services – Consulting, Auditing, Design & Deployment
Through our strong partner relationships with network security heavyweights Check Point and Cisco, we offer industry leading security solutions that can offer true Zero Day protection. From network perimeter to the network edge and beyond to mobile users.
Security requirements are ever changing with the evolving threat landscape. Our clients have peace of mind in knowing that they are using the same suites of security appliances and applications as Australia’s largest organisation.
We are trained and experienced in the design, deployment and management of these appliances and applications, holding industry certifications with Check Point, Cisco and CompTIA.
- Port Macquarie Hastings Council HA Firewall Cluster, Management Server and Remote Sites
- Midcoast Council Perimeter Firewalls, Management Server, Endpoint Zero Day and Remote Sites
- Forbes Shire Council Perimeter Firewall and Remote Site.
- Amazon Web Services
- IBM Softlayer
Cloud Computing Solution Design & Deployment
Our team can design and deploy full Cloud or Hybrid Cloud solutions to meet your organisations requirements whilst maintaining network security.
Many of our clients are utilising Hybrid Cloud solutions which are secured using the same security technologies mentioned above. This relieves the concern around Cloud security, removing corporate road blocks and easing the transition.
We choose to partner with Tier 1 cloud providers including Amazon, IBM, Microsoft and VMWare to ensure our clients critical data is both adequately secured and also accessible independently of the service provider to remove another layer of corporate risk.
Active Directory – Consulting, Design & Deployment
With multiple Microsoft certified engineers in our team we have the skills and experience to design and deploy robust, highly available Microsoft Active Directory based networks for any size organistation.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 to 2019 – App Locker, Bit Locker, DFS, IIS, NLB, Powershell, RDS, RRAS, Storage Services and more.
- Active Directory – Federation Services, Certificate Services, Rights Management Services and Trusts.
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 – 2016 & Online – DAG, CAS, DLP, Hybrid
- Condobolin Aboriginal Health Service IP Phone system deployment across 3 sites
- Car Dealership IP Phone system deployment across 2 sites
- Weeroona Aged Care IP Phone system deployment with mesh cordless phone coverage
- Construction Company IP Phone system deployment
Business Phone Systems
S5 Technology Group supply, install and manage on-premise and cloud hosted business phone systems. Our IP telephony solutions are tailored to your business requirements and can accommodate users working from home, in the office, or on the road.
A correctly designed business phone system also forms an important component of the Modern Workplace.
Government Procurement Contracts
We are an approved government procurement panel contractor and actively supply products and services to Local and State Government entities.
Please contact us for further information on how to engage under these supply contracts.
Points of Difference
- Awarding winning managed service provider.
- Fully qualified IT professionals holding ‘current’ certifications.
- Over 2500 devices under management.
- Industry leading management, monitoring and automation tools.
- Superior reporting and audit processes.
Managed IT Services & Support Contracts
As an award winning managed service provider, our support contracts and management offering are regarded as the very best in the industry
We utilise the latest in network management and monitoring tools yet are set apart from our competitors through the significant reporting and validation processes our engineers undertake to ensure that our monitoring and automation is not only accurate and correctly resolving issues, but to ensure that we can quickly access, remediate and restore your network when disaster occurs.
As one of the largest regional Managed Service Provider’s in Australia, our staff have significantly greater access to our partner resources and training than that of our competitors.
Click here for more detail on our support offerings.
Small Business Support
Small businesses make up a very important part of our clientele.
Whilst our larger clients need highly available infrastructure to support their operations, small businesses have the very same pain points, albeit with reduced budgets. This is something that our small business team understands.
Through engineer designed networks that meet best practice and our strict technical standards, that are backed by our award winning Managed IT Services offering, S5 Technology Group provide our clients with IT Support that is without peer in regional Australia.
Whether your business is an accountancy firm, legal firm, medical practice, medical specialist, real estate agent, manufacturer, food processor, nursing home or any other industry to whom your IT infrastructure is critical, we will provide a service level that you are not currently receiving.
- Real Estate Company’s Server and Firewall Upgrade and Addition of Remote Site.
- Car Dealership’s Firewall and VPN Upgrade
- Retail Company’s Server and Network Upgrade.
- Real Estate Company’s Server and Firewall Upgrade and Transition to Exchange Online.
- Real Estate Company’s Server and Firewall Upgrade and Transition to Exchange Online.
- Car Dealership’s Server Upgrade
- Medical Practice’s Full Network Upgrade.
- Building Supplies Company’s Office Relocation.
Apple Integration for Business, Education & Government
S5 Technology Group are Apple Authorised Education and Government Resellers, accredited Apple Solutions Experts and members of the Apple Consultants Network. Our team are trained and experienced in Apple Mac and IOS Integration as well as Mobile Device Management.
If you are looking to integrate Apple devices into your organization, require assistance with Mobile Device Management solutions or are simply looking to procure Apple devices for your business, school or government entity, get in touch today.
Modern Workplace is the concept of decentralising your place of work. Providing users with the ability to work efficiently from anywhere, without being tethered to a specific location or place of work.
S5 Technology Group employ the Modern Workplace philosophy in our own organisation and have assisted many customers with realising the benefits of this approach.
To achieve a Modern Workplace in your organization, get in touch with us today and we can assist you with identifying the correct technology mix.
Training & Adoption
Training services are available with every level of supply and implementation that our organisation provides to ensure that our customers get the very most out of their investment.
Our Port Macquarie office features a 30 seat training room with video conferencing and electronic white board facilities and is available to our Network Management customer free of charge.
Due to our strong relationships with our vendor partners we have been able to provide free enablement training direct from our vendors in our Port Macquarie office, saving our clients significant travel costs. Our vendor partners who have participated in this training have included Microsoft, Nimble Storage and Apple.