Server, Storage, Virtualisation & Hyperconverged Infrastructure
S5 Technology Group have a team of highly certified data centre engineers who are experienced in large scale server, storage, virtualization and hyperconverged infrastructure deployments.
Our team hold industry certifications from leading server, storage, virtualization and hyperconverged infrastructure vendors including Cisco, Lenovo, HPe, Microsoft, Nutanix and VMWare.
We have an in depth understanding of the complex technologies and standards that exist in this field and are experienced in the design, application and ongoing management of these technologies.
We have completed large scale server, storage and virtualisation solution design and implementation as well as the design and implementation of hyperconverged infrastructure solutions. Many of these deployments are high performance, highly available, multi data centre solutions including robust disaster recovery and orchestration to enable business continuity.
- MidCoast Council Compute, Storage, Virtualisation and Disaster Recovery design & implementation
- Nambucca Shire Council Veeam & Hyper-V disaster recovery solution design, supply & installation
- St Stanislaus College Lenovo / Nutanix cluster and Veeam disaster recovery solution design, supply & implementation
- Port Macquarie Hastings Council Compute, Storage, Virtualisation and Disaster Recovery design and implementation
- Forbes Shire Council Cisco Nexus & EMC Storage Area Network design & implementation
- Expressway Spares Storage and Disaster Recovery design & implementation
- Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS)
- Cisco Hyperflex
- Lenovo Servers and Storage
- HPe Servers and Storage
- Acer Servers and Storage
- HPe Nimble Storage
- Pure Storage
- Dell-EMC Storage
- VMWare vSAN
- VMWare vSphere
- VMWare Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
- Nutanix Hyperconverged Infrastructure
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Failover Clustering
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- Veeam One
- Veeam Availability Orchestrator (VAO)
We work closely with our vendors to provide vendor validated designs based on reference architectures.
Through our close relationship with key server, storage, virtualization and hyperconverged infrastructure vendors, we can engage vendor engineers to assist in the design and validation of customer environments.
We also assist in establishing vendor discounts for our customers and are experienced in establishing enterprise agreements for our Government, Education and Private Enterprise clients.
We provide our services throughout Australia, with offices located on the Mid North Coast and in the Central West of New South Wales. Some of the key locations that we service includes: Port Macquarie, Cowra, Laurieton, Kempsey, Wauchope, Macksville, Nambucca Heads, Coffs Harbour, Tamworth, Taree, Gloucester, Bellingen, Armidale, Newcastle, Central Coast, Gosford, Maitland, Singleton, Byron Bay, Ballina, Lismore, Grafton, Forbes, Parkes, Young, Orange, Bathurst, Condobolin, and Dubbo.